Useful Services

Reporting a pothole

Reporting a pothole

In the County of Herefordshire, Highways England are only responsible for maintaining , the M50, A40 and A49. All other roads are maintained by Herefordshire Council, via their Contractor Balfour Beatty.

 To report a pothole in Herefordshire, please follow these steps:

1. Visit the Herefordshire Council website.

2. Look for the "Report a pothole" feature or use the provided link.

3. Enter the postcode or street name in the search box.

4. Once you've located the pothole's position, click to drop a yellow pin to mark its location.

5. Submit the report.

This process will help the appropriate authorities address the issue promptly. Thank you for your contribution to improving road safety in Herefordshire!

Pothole and road defect progress map

The map below shows defects on Herefordshire roads and pavements which are in the process of being resolved, or which have been completed within the last three months.

You can check whether a problem has already been reported before you report a pothole or road defect online, or check the progress of a reported incident.

Quick Enquiry
By providing your contact details you consent for Ledbury Town Council to contact you regarding your enquiry
* Required Fields