What is Neighbourhood Development Planning?
Neighbourhood Development Plan, Information Statement, 2 November 2018 and Final Consultation Document
The Information Statement from Herefordshire Council regarding the Referendum on the Neighbourhood Development Plan is available, please click the link below to download:
Ledbury Neighbourhood Development Plan 2018 - 2031
The following provide short, good guides to Neighbourhood Planning:
Campaign to Protect Rural England publication: How to shape where you live https://www.cpre.org.uk/resources/how-to-shape-where-you-live-a-guide-to-neighbourhood-planning/
Government Neighbourhood Planning Website: https://www.neighbourhoodplanning.org
The Ledbury Town Plan
Our Town Plan (Parish Plan) provides a set of objectives for the Town Council to maintain and improve our community. It will sit alongside our Neighbourhood Development Plan which will define how we satisfy future land development in the town. The Town Council will lead in taking forward the Town Plan’s objectives, but many of these will need the active involvement of other agencies e.g. Herefordshire Council, the police and local groups and organisations.
The Town Council adopted the updated version of its Town Plan on 25th February 2016. This plan builds on an earlier Town Plan published in 2008.
The following documents are available by clicking the links below:
- Ledbury Town Plan 2016 – the core document identifying objectives, proposed actions, priority and who needs to be involved
- Ledbury Town Plan – Household Questionnaire – “Your Town, Your Plan, Your Say” – sent to all households in Ledbury in November 2013
- Ledbury Town Plan - Household Survey Report – recording the responses to the Household Questionnaire
- Ledbury Town Plan – “Your Town, Your Plan, Your Say” – Text Analysis Report Q2 and Q3 – analysis by Data Orchard of questions 2 and 3 in the household survey
- Ledbury Town Plan – 12-18 Questionnaire Report – recording the responses to the survey of young people aged 12-18
- Ledbury Town Plan – 12-18 Questionnaire Report Summary – summarising the results of this survey
- Ledbury Town Plan – Primary Questionnaire Report – recording the responses of the survey of young people at Primary School – years 5 and 6
- Ledbury Town Plan – Primary Questionnaire Report – summarising the results of this survey
- Ledbury Town Plan 2008 – the previous version of the Town Plan which contains much useful information about the Town
“The new plan is based on comprehensive and exhaustive consultation with residents and businesses in the town. Painstaking analysis of the data received has enabled the team to develop this blueprint for the future well-being of our community, together with its built and natural environments.”