Autism Support Grants
The CCG has been able to access additional short-term NHS funding to support autistic people in the community. The total amount available is £25,000.
To receive a Grant, the following conditions must be met:
• You must be an existing ‘not for profit’ organisation
• You must already operate within the boundaries of Herefordshire and/or Worcestershire
• You must be able to be able to receive the grant by 31 March 2022
• You must be willing to report on the impact of your proposal
You may apply for all or some of the Grant. If the total of grant applications exceeds £25k, there will be a competitive selection process which may also involve a clarification interview (on-line). There are no specific conditions attached to the NHS funding. Therefore, the funding can be used for any purpose that increases the opportunity for autistic people to have support in the community, who are not otherwise eligible for direct support from statutory social care or mental health services. The funding can be used for new direct service delivery or the purchase of equipment / materials, or to enhance or extend an existing activity or service.
The funding cannot be used to meet core infrastructure and ongoing costs of your organisation, or to meet the ongoing costs of a project or activity you are already undertaking or have been awarded funding for.
To apply for a Grant, you will need to send a written application which includes the following the information:
• Organisation name
• Contact name and contact details
• Organisation’s statement of purpose
• Funding required
• What you will use the grant for
• Your outline project plan to deliver your proposal with timescales
• What impact you will expect to see – this needs to include how you will measure any outputs and outcomes
• How many people you estimate will benefit from the funding
• What area of Herefordshire and/or Worcestershire will be covered
• Confirmation that you will not use the funding to meet core infrastructure and ongoing costs of your organisation, or to meet the ongoing costs of a project or activity you are already undertaking or have been awarded funding for.
Proposals will be evaluated against the following criteria:
• the likely impact
• the credibility of the proposal to deliver in the timeframe
• geographic spread
Applications should be sent to email@example.com by 9am Monday 24 January 2022. Clarification discussions may be held. Subject to the volume of applications, the award decision will be made within 2 weeks. Successful organisations will be required to sign an agreement with the CCG which will set out the terms of the grant.
If you have any questions, please contact Richard Keble, Project Lead, CCG at firstname.lastname@example.org